Your First Call
"Why Do I need a Personal Injury Lawyer from Sacramone Law?"
Whenever you are injured, your primary focus should be on your health.
You're thinking about how your injury impacts your daily life, returning to work, and filling your role in the family.
You're working to understand the extent of your injuries, going to doctors, and possibly even recuperating in the hospital.
Meanwhile, Sacramone Law can preserve your legal claims in a manner that will maximize the true value of your losses.
We investigate the accident and collect evidence to support your case, like photos of the accident scene, doctor reports, and witness statements.
We make a spirited effort to settle your case, and, if necessary, we are ready to go to trial to obtain fair compensation for your physical, emotional, and financial losses.
Legal Counsel When:
Scenario #1 - The At-Fault Party Does Not Admit Fault Or Blames You
- Typically the insurance company of the person who is at fault and caused your injuries will not accept responsibility or agree to pay you for the losses you sustained.
- The insurance company will not recognize your injuries, or acknowledge that your injuries were a result of the accident (as opposed to a pre-existing condition or an unrelated event).
- The insurance company states that your careless conduct contributed to the accident, or will blame it on somebody else.
Scenario #2 - The At-Fault Party Discounts The Lifelong Impact Of Your Pain And Suffering
- They have no regard for how an injury affects you because of your unique life.
- They will not recognize the permanency of your injuries, and the lifelong consequences of pain, diminished function, diminished life activities, income, medical expenses, etc.
Scenario #3 - The At-Fault Party Is Not Adequately Insured
- Issues arise when the person at fault is not insured or under insured relative to your losses.
What To Expect From Sacramone Law As Your Personal Injury Attorney
You’ve been hurt physically, emotionally, and financially.
Let us be your advocate to challenge those who would not treat you fairly.
Together we'll stay positive, and do the work to overcome your setbacks.
Sacramone Law is ready to meet you and learn about your accident and the extent of your injuries. We also insist on learning about your unique life including family, work, interests, responsibilities, goals, and aspirations. Only by getting to know you can we fully appreciate how your injuries have affected you physically, emotionally, and financially. Only then can we fully evaluate your losses and make a comprehensive and spirited demand for compensation from those who are responsible.
A TEAM APPROACH
Sacramone Law has a network of collaborators to support your personal injury case at every stage of the claim process:
- Economists and accountants to evaluate and report on economic losses.
- Medical practitioners to evaluate, organize, and interpret medical records, diagnosis, treatment, preexisting conditions, and offer medical opinions on injuries and related permanency.
- Experts on building and fire code, property management, and work place safety.
- Many more experts as the case demands.
We get a full description of the event, investigate and preserve evidence.
- Obtain the police/incident/accident report, and identify witnesses.
- Obtain statements from witnesses.
- Hire a private investigator if necessary to locate at fault parties, witnesses, photographs of vehicles, and accident scene.
- Obtain all medical bills and reports to understand injuries, treatment, path to recovery, permanency, and cost.
- Obtain an evaluation from an accident reconstructionist if necessary.
- Inventory available insurance coverages and obtain copies of insurance policies.
- Understand the various insurance policies to cover medical expenses and determine which insurance is primary.
- Determine if there will be liens on any recovery asserted by insurance that may have paid medical bills.
Sacramone Law will develop a legal strategy and story of your case that is solid, maximizes the value of the individual components of the damages you have suffered.
In an attempt to settle your claim, we will present a demand on your behalf for full compensation that represents a thorough evaluation of your losses.
If necessary, we will commence a legal action in court against the responsible parties. If the case does not settle we will be ready to go to trial.
- The suit will include all reasonable causes of action as recognized by Connecticut law, and bring in at-fault parties.
- When appropriate, we will attempt to use alternative dispute resolution, like mediation, to resolve the case prior to trial.
- If the at-fault party and insurance company are not prepared to offer fair compensation for your losses, we are trial-ready.
Only 4%-5% of personal injury cases in the United States go to trial, and the rest are settled in the pre-trial phase?
How can we help?.